Join us for some Covid friendly fun!
This event is spread over the month of December to comply with WA SafeStart regulations and keeping our community, businesses, and employees safe!
WAYS TO PARTICIPATE
Create a House:
1. Pick up a free Gingerbread Kit (or make your own!) *kits while supplies last
– Pick up @ KDP offices: 202 W. Gowe Street between 10:00 am – 5:00 pm M-F
2. Return to KDP by Fri, Dec 4; for placement downtown (and be entered in prize drawing)
3. Your creation becomes part of our Gingerbread House Tour
4. Get CREATIVE, make it a theme, add unusual elements, get crazy!
Take the Tour: Dec 7 – Dec 30
Wear a Holiday hat or ugly sweater (optional but makes great pics) MASKS REQUIRED!
Visit downtown Kent businesses 11:00 – 5:00 pm
Look for the Gingerbread houses located in business windows; write it on the form. Shop, dine, and adventure your way through downtown.
We’ll select 2 random entries to win great prizes! The deadline to turn in forms is 3:00 pm, Wednesday, December 30th.
Kits courtesy Amazon while supplies last.
Extra Credit: Take a selfie with the Gingerbread House and post to your social media; tag Kent Downtown Partnership along with #KDP❤️GB Upload to Instagram or Facebook for some social love!
A. Houses become the property of KDP and will not be returned
B. All persons required to wear a mask per WA SafeStart regulations
C. Shop owners are required to monitor the number of persons in the store;
wait times might occur. Thank you for your patience.
C. Parents should ensure children do not touch or handle any products in-store unless they
Have fun and happy holidays!
Participate responsibly. Do your part to keep your family and our businesses safe!
KDP is a 501c3 non-profit organization.