Calling Artists and Craftspeople
Updated: Jun 26
We are seeking artists to participate our future Art Walk series. This is a free community event, open to all ages. Art Walks are held on 3rd Thursdays, June - September, 5-8 pm.
At this time, all art walk are cancelled -- we are looking to build our roster for future events.
- We are looking for talented artists with a variety of price-points, mediums, and focuses. Fine artists and those who make handmade goods are welcome to apply.
- Priority will be given to those who apply early, and those whose art and product closely fits in with the vision of the Art Walk.
- Artists will be provided with a space to represent and sell their work at one or more of these monthly events. Some artists will be paired with local businesses, others given space in common areas in Downtown Kent; all artists must provide their own table and/or fixtures.
Outdoor spaces will be available; weather dependent.
- Artists are required to be completely set-up in their space by 5 pm on event nights and remain until the event closes at 8 PM. Dates can be found in the application.
- Artists in action! We are looking for art production, demonstrations, and art-making onsite is also desired.
- Artists are responsible for handling their own sales, whether cash or card.
- A booth fee of $10 per month is due upon invitation to that month’s event. There is no application fee. (Fee waived for emerging artists 18 and under).
For more information of questions, please contact Erica Carew at (253)813-6976 or Info@kentdowntown.org.
Your submittal will be reviewed by our Art Committee; if selected, you will be notified as soon as possible. SUBMIT YOUR ART HERE