The Kent Downtown Partnership is seeking artists to participate in Downtown Kent’s Inside OUT Open Air Marketplace. This is a free community event, open to all ages.
Inside OUT is every Saturday, July 10 – August 28, 9 am -3 pm (with extended hours on August 14 to 8:00 pm). We are also looking for artists and vendors for a Friday night market, July 23, from 5 – 8 pm.
We are looking for the following at this time:
- Vendors with a variety of price-points, mediums, and focuses.
- Fine artists and those who make handmade goods are welcome to apply.
- Priority will be given to those who apply early, and whose art and product closely fit the vision of the Marketplace.
- Vendors will be provided a 10×10 booth space and will be located outdoors on 1st Avenue as well as common areas throughout downtown. Some applicants may be paired with a local business (contingent w/compliance on WA Safe Start regs).
- Vendors must provide their own table and/or fixtures and weather protection.
- Vendors are required to be set-up in their space not less than 30 minutes prior to the opening event and must remain until the event closes.
- Vendors are responsible for handling their own sales, booth, and materials.
- A booth fee of $40 is due upon acceptance/confirmation by the KDP. There is no application fee.
- Booth space does not include power; if power is required, inquire with the Program Coordinator.
Click HERE to apply!
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible to guarantee a spot. Applications will be juried by a team of local artists, and acceptances will be sent out within 7 days of receipt of the application.
For more information or questions, please contact Erica Carew at (253)813-6976 or Info@kentdowntown.org.