The Kent Downtown Partnership is seeking artists and makers to participate in the 2022 Cajun Food & Music Fest. This is a new community event, open to all ages, inspired by one of Kent’s small businesses Altha’s Louisiana Cajun Spices shop.
Cajun Food & Music Fest happens in downtown Kent’s Burlington Green Park Saturday, August 20, 2022, from 3 -8 pm. Railroad Avenue will be closed for a pedestrian marketplace, beer garden, music stage, kids’ activities, and artists/vendors.
The KDP is now accepting applications for artists and vendors. We are looking for vendors with a variety of price points, mediums, and focuses. Priority will be given to vendors whose items are 60% handcrafted and fit the vision of the marketplace.
- Fine artists and those who make handmade goods are encouraged to apply.
- Priority will be given to those who apply early.
- Vendors will be provided a 10×10 space located outdoors on Railroad Ave.
- Vendors must provide their own table and/or fixtures and weather protection.
- Vendors are required to be set up in their space prior to the opening event and must remain until the event closes.
- Vendors are responsible for handling their own sales, booths, and materials.
- A booth fee of $150 is due upon acceptance/confirmation by the KDP. There is no application fee.
- Booth spaces do not include power; if power is required, inquire with the Program Coordinator.
Click HERE to apply!
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as space is limited. Applications will be juried by a team of local artists, and acceptances will be notified by email.
For more information or questions, please contact Erica Carew at (253)813-6976 or Info@kentdowntown.org.